Wednesday, 4 September 2013
The World's End
The World's End

What made you want to go and see the films?
The trailers on the television made the film look funny and appealing. My boyfriend is a fan of the actors in the film so suggested we go to see it.
Try to think beyond peer influence and consider any other factors that contributed to your choice.
The way the film was presented in the trailers made it look very funny. It was also the final film to a trilogy that I had previously enjoyed.
Did you like or dislike the films?
I liked this film, though I was disappointed as it did not live up to the high expectations I had for it.
What factors impacted or your enjoyment or lack of enjoyment?
It seemed as though the best parts of the film were shown in the trailers, so it was all down-hill from there. The story-line was poor and I found myself bored on several occasions while watching it. The fight scenes and the comedy in the film was the most enjoyable part, and the actors did the best with the parts they had.
Labels:
2013,
Film,
The World's End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good answers. I can see that you have thought about your responses.
ReplyDelete